The Windows 10 OS is a multi-functional and most popular platform in the entire world, which this function that we can turn themes to “dark mode”. It enables to turns the platforms full interface dark and makes the UI look incredibly sleek.
SEE ALSO: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Will Begin Rolling
Anyone can always do the black theme in any version of Windows 10 in just a few minutes by this guide of YouYube user BTNHD:
1. In the home screen, press Win+R to open a dialog box and type “Regedit.” Then press enter.
2. In the Regedit, browse HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-> then SOFTWARE-> Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Themes -> Personalize.
If there’s no ‘Personalize’ folder, create one by right-clicking Themes. Then choose New -> Key.
3. Right click the Personalize folder moreover, select New-> DWORD 32-bit Value. Mark the new entry AppsUseLightTheme and choose 0 as its value.
4. Then search the HKEY_CURRENT_USER-> then SOFTWARE->Microsoft-> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Themes -> Personalize. Create the folder if it is not already there.
5. Right click the Personalize folder and choose New -> DWORD (32-bit) Value. Title the new entry AppsUseLightTheme and choose 0 as its value.
GG Trending is an independent blog network covers mainly top trending stories. We wrote new viral articles, trends guides and latest trending news today.
© 2020 GG Trending