Kobe Bryant Dead in Helicopter Crash
The retired NBA player, 41,…
The retired NBA player, 41, and his girl Gianna were with nine people including the pilot in a helicopter that fell in Calabasas, California.
A college baseball coach including his wife and daughter were also killed in the collision that killed Kobe Bryant.
The National Transportation Safety Board announced it sent a company to California on Sunday evening.
The Los Angeles County fire chief Daryl Osby stated the crash site was difficult to reach and that firefighters ought to hike to the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Bryant including his daughter was on their way to an academy where he taught her team.
- Bryant was rated one of the best players in NBA history.
- Fans gathered promptly at Staples Center, where Bryant remitted championships with the Lakers.
- A college baseball coach, along with his wife including daughter, also died within the crash.
- Fans went to Bryant’s high school in the areas of Philadelphia.
- Federal investigators will examine the arrangement of the helicopter.
Kobe Bryant is no newcomer to helicopter travel.
During his career with the Los Angeles Lakers, it was normal for Bryant to move by helicopter from his Orange County, California.
Home over Lakers plays at Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.
It served him to avoid 2 hour travel times within L.A. notorious traffic while also saving his body fresh.