Get your PhilHealth ID pass today! When you reside in the Philippines, the PhilHealth plans are the best way to get superiority in Medical Care. You can get a full pack of benefits whenever you need them. For example, hospitals support rehabilitation therapies and the greatest medical assistance. To identify yourself when you are affiliated with a PhilHealth plan, you need an ID (IDentification pass). The ID is personal, and for family plans, each member needs to get its own after they have gone through the registration process specified at the PhilHealth web page
For registration to obtain a PhilHealth ID pass, follow these steps:
STEP 1. Fill your Register Form
STEP 2. Send Documentation
- 1×1 recent photo for identification (2)
- Valid identification (2)
- One of these documents depending on your status:
- For SSS retired persons
- A copy of your DDR document (Death, Disability and Retirement) declaring when was the pension efficient and the retirement date.
- A copy of your Pensioner/Retiree Certification declaring the actual retirement date.
- For GSIS retirees
- A copy of your Letter of Approval/Certification of Retirement declaring the actual retirement date.
- A copy of your Service Record supplied by your employer that shows your summarized services of at least 120 months.
- A copy of your Retirement/Certification Gratuity supplied by your employer declaring services of at least 120 months
- A copy of your retirement vouchers supplied by the GSIS.
- For personnel from the AFP, BFP, BJMP, and PNP
- A copy of your Bureau/Special/General Order declaring the actual retirement day.
- A copy of your Letter/Certification of Approval of Retirement of the GSIS declaring services of at least 120 months.
- A copy of your Statement of Services supplied by your former employer displaying service of at least 120 months
- SSS Permanent Total Disability Pensioner earlier than 4/Mar/1995 and GSIS Disability Pensioner
- A copy of your DDR document declaring the retirement day and the particular day of pension.
- A copy of your Disability Pensioner Certification provided by GSIS/SSS declaring the particular day of pension or the coverage period in case of a pensioner disabled.
- SSS Survivorship Pensioner earlier than 4/Mar/1995
- A copy of your DDR documents declaring the sort of nature survivorship and the real day of pension
- A copy of your Survivorship Pensioner Certification declaring the particular day of pension.
- Individuals outside the previous categories
- A copy of your formal premium expenditures receipts to PhilHealth
- Other documents you may have that declare premium expenditures to PhilHealth
- For SSS retired persons
STEP 3. Wait for your MDR (Member Data Record) and PhilHealth ID Pass
The PhilHealth ID Bonus Card
- Fresenius Medical Care
- PQ Health Shield
- Rose Pharmacy
- South Star Drug
- Your identification.
- A copy of all backup documents to register your dependents.
- To pay P360.00 (which includes all fees for card and registration for one-quarter).